WebEx for Business Collaboration
Featured Cisco Conferencing Products
Take advantage of industry-leading voice, video, and web offerings. Give your workforce conferencing experiences that are compelling, productive, and cost-effective.
- Host, start, and schedule WebEx meetings
- Join WebEx meetings with one click
- Chat privately or with everyone
- View shared content
- Discover multistream full-screen video conferencing with double the resolution
- Use ActivePresence with voice-activated switching
- Collaborate on and share content and video at the same time
- Meet anytime, anywhere with high-quality video on Cisco Cius and Apple iPad
- Experience integrated Cisco TelePresence WebEx OneTouch
All Cisco Conferencing Products
With software as a service (SaaS), you access the on-demand subscription-based service -and connect highly securely from any computer with an Internet connection. SaaS offerings are accessible inside and outside firewalls. Some offerings allow you to connect from mobile devices as well.
With on-premises deployment, you keep the conferencing solution in house and run conferencing traffic over your organization's internal IP network. Software settings keep meetings completely behind the firewall, while also giving you the flexibility to set up Internet-accessible meetings.
Enhance conferencing solutions through cloud computing or with on-premise components.
Work Face-to-Face with Remote Teams
Take advantage of industry-leading voice, video, and web-conferencing capabilities and facilitate compelling, productive, and cost-effective conferencing experiences. With Cisco conferencing solutions you can:
- Meet with customers, partners, and colleagues anytime, anywhere
- Use any platform, including mobile devices
- Enhance communications using integrated video
- Deploy with software-as-a-service (SaaS), on-premises, or blended models
Maximize IT Investments for Effective Meetings
Combine the power of onsite and SaaS solutions for a collaboration experience like no other. Increase productivity with WebEx and make the most of your Cisco investments through integration with Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Cisco ASR 1000 Series Routers, and Cisco TelePresence.
- Host highly secure meetings in the cloud
- Save infrastructure costs by using internal IP architecture for on-premise and hybrid deployments
- Reduce voice-conferencing toll services
- Cut up to 90 percent of bandwidth use with Cisco WebEx Node
Find the Best Conferencing Solution
At a Glance
Collaborate with Confidence
Use Cisco Collaboration Solutions to help you meet business challenges and build your competitive advantage.
- Transform business interactions with real-time voice and video communications.
- Quickly form dynamic teams to make better decisions, faster, regardless of location.
- Respond faster to customers with instant access to company experts.
- Connect more securely, communicate, and collaborate across corporate boundaries.
Face Business Challenges, Increase Efficiency
The nature of work is changing rapidly as people change the ways they interact:
- More mobile, dispersed workforces
- An explosion in content and devices
- More cross-organizational teams and processes
- A proliferation of video communications
- Increased use of social software as a business tool
Prepare for the next breakthroughs in innovation and efficiency with Cisco WebEx products. Embrace these new trends: actively engage employees, partners, and customers to work more closely together, anytime, anywhere, in a more natural and integrated way.
Learn More (PDF - 259 KB)
Featured Case Study
Seagate reaches thousands of consumers and significantly surpasses sales objectives using WebEx Event Center with Advanced and Production Services to launch new hybrid hard drive.
University collaborates across satellite campuses and offices, extends academic offerings worldwide, while achieving substantial cost savings.
Global nonprofit uses WebEx conferencing services with WebEx Connect IM. Mobile access helps staff collaborate even from remote locations, cuts travel, boosts productivity and ability to respond in the field.
Meet Face-to-Face Remotely
Attend a Cisco WebEx meeting with high-quality video on the iPad.Learn More
WebEx Outperforms Competitors
See how Cisco WebEx Meeting Center excels in Miercom tests.Read Report