Be More Productive in Online Meetings
Increase productivity, accelerate business processes, and reduce travel time and costs with Cisco Unified MeetingPlace. This solution integrates audio, video, and web conferencing capabilities to give online meetings a natural and effective in-person quality.
Cisco Unified MeetingPlace provides a comprehensive collaboration experience with on-premises audio and video conferencing. It can be fully integrated with hosted Cisco WebEx meeting applications.
The solution's robust capabilities and deployment options help deliver an improved user experience, with great flexibility and scalability. They also reduce the total cost of ownership for Cisco WebEx meeting applications and Cisco Unified Communications.
Features and Capabilities
Tailored to support multiple business processes, Cisco Unified MeetingPlace
- Offers robust scalability for enterprise organizations, supporting up to 14,400 concurrent attendees systemwide
- Meets the needs of large global customers, with support for distributed multinode deployments
- Provides deployment flexibility with support for virtualization on the Cisco Unified Computing System (Cisco UCS) platform
- Integrates with Cisco Unified Communications Manager, as well as with hosted Cisco WebEx meeting applications, for a superior user experience
- Is easy to license (with user-based licensing) and to integrate with existing WebEx sites