Transform Cisco TelePresence into a high-definition recording studio using the Cisco TelePresence Recording Server. With its intuitive user interface, you can create and deliver high-quality video for compelling internal or external multimedia communications, such as organizational updates, training, or crisis management.
Distributing and viewing video content is instant and easy. You can replay recordings on Cisco TelePresence endpoints or standard Web browser players. With event recording now supported, you can record multisite events using new director controls in the Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Switch.
Cisco TelePresence Recording Server provides HD studio recording capabilities in existing Cisco TelePresence rooms. It puts video production in the hands of all participants for more effective communication.
Other features and benefits include:
- High-definition recording: Records in H.264 1080p for playback on any Cisco TelePresence system
- Standard-definition recording: Records in standard definition for playback on standard browser-based video players such as Adobe Flash or Apple QuickTime
- Onscreen prompting: Helps you maintain eye contact with your intended audience
- Auto-collaboration support: Records videos with full PC data such as presentations or documents
- Easy-to-use controls: incorporated into the Cisco TelePresence IP Phone interface
Connected Mobile Experiences for Passengers
Transform your business with telepresencewatch videos, demos, and share by email, Twitter, and Facebook.Read More