Collaborate Between Multiple Locations
Using high-definition video, advanced audio, and a finely tuned environment, Cisco TelePresence delivers live, immersive, face-to-face experiences over the network and across remote locations.
Easily and reliably include multiple locations in a single meeting with the Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Switch. Features include:
- Simple setup: Use enterprise groupware, such as Microsoft Outlook or Lotus Notes.
- Ease of use: Push of a button to start your meeting.
- High-quality video: See participants in life-size, high-definition video.
- Superior audio: Get CD-quality spatial audio and no perceivable latency.
- Enhanced collaboration: Support up to 48 locations in a single meeting across many endpoints.
The Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Switch is an affordable purpose-built appliance that offers superior scalability and is easy to install.
Features and Benefits
The multipoint switch also provides:
- Support for a mix of Cisco TelePresence systems and TIP-based endpoints in a single meeting
- Voice-activated switching, with spatial audio and seating location maintained on-screen as switching occurs
- Video conferencing with H.323 and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) endpoints, using Cisco MXE (Media Experience Engine) and Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Latency of less than 10 milliseconds for transparent switching between sites or segments during a multipoint call
- Web-based administration with role-based profiles for administrators, meeting scheduler, and diagnostic technician
Deliver compelling interactive events over 1080p HD video across dozens of locations and hundreds of participants.
Explore Cisco TelePresence
Transform your business with telepresencewatch videos, demos, and share by email, Twitter, and Facebook.Read More