Get a High-Capacity Multimedia Conferencing Bridge
The Cisco TelePresence MCU MSE 8510 is a flexible, highly scalable, chassis-based multimedia conferencing bridge with a versatile, easy to use management interface.
This fault-tolerant solution is ideal for large enterprises and service providers who want to differentiate themselves by offering superb videoconferencing services.
Features and Capabilities
Cisco TelePresence MCU MSE 8510 provides:
- Compatibility with all major vendors' endpoints
- Selectable modes: full high-definition (HD)1080p, HD 720p, or 80-port standard definition (SD)
- More than 50 custom layouts
- High-speed backplane to create multi-blade multipoint control units (MCUs)
- Comprehensive wideband audio support
You can also "pay as you grow"; buy the capacity you need now and upgrade in the future with a software license.
Application features include:
- Support for ConferenceMe for multipoint desktop video
- Support for the transition from SD to HD using ClearVision technology
- Integration with Cisco TelePresence Management Suite (TMS)
- Full interoperability with ISDN networks using Cisco or third-party ISDN gateways
- Full integration with built-in gatekeeper and streaming server
- Support for MultiWay technology
Performance features include:
- Full HD continuous presence on every port
- Bandwidth per site of up to 4 Mbps
- Up to 20 HD 1080p or 720p video and 20 voice ports, or up to 80 SD video ports on a single blade
- Up to 180 HD 1080p video and 180 voice ports, or 720 SD video ports in a single chassis
- Up to 60 HD 1080p video ports in a multi-blade MCU
- Video resolutions of up to 1080p at 30 frames per second (FPS) and 720p at 60 FPS
Deliver Cloud-Based Collaboration
Read "The New Collaboration Workspace" and learn how to promote collaboration.
Get Details on the MCU MSE 8510
Explore Cisco TelePresence
Use telepresence to watch videos and demos, and share by email, Twitter, and Facebook.Read More