Announcing First Customer Shipment of Cisco Unified Attendant Console Enterprise Edition Version 9.1.1 - Now with 64-Bit Server
PDF(107.4 KB) View with Adobe Reader on a variety of devices
Updated:June 12, 2013
Cisco® Unified Attendant Console Enterprise Edition Version 9.1.1 is available globally for first customer shipment (FCS).
Cisco Unified Attendant Console Enterprise Edition is a feature-rich, easy-to-use, and highly scalable solution that enables operators to efficiently receive and dispatch incoming calls. Designed for Cisco Unified Communications Manager customers, the attendant console server can support up to 40 concurrent attendant console client logins and synchronize with the Cisco Unified Communications Manager End User Directory. Version 9.1.1 of Cisco Unified Attendant Console Enterprise Edition is supported with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Versions 7.1(5) through 9.1(1).
Cisco Unified Attendant Console Enterprise Edition Version 9.1.1 is a minor release but includes the following significant functions:
• 64-bit server: Run the Cisco Unified Attendant Console server on Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2.
• Retain directory search during call-control event: Not sure if the call you transferred was answered? Enabling directory search retention allows you to keep an eye on a transferred call or quickly locate an alternate number when interacting with other calls.
• Server-based console preferences: Many of your attendant console client preferences can now follow you to a different PC running Cisco Unified Attendant Console.
• Configurable forced delivery timer per queue: When forced delivery is enabled for a queue, you can now specify how long you want the call to ring on an operator's handset before the call is sent to the next available operator handset.
• Call park retrieval by other operators: You can now use the attendant console client to retrieve calls parked by other operators.
Cisco Unified Attendant Console Enterprise Edition Version 9.1.1 is a minor upgrade and therefore available at no additional charge to all customers with a valid Essential Software (ESW) contract.
You must order a Cisco Unified Attendant Console Enterprise Edition license for each concurrent operator login. A maximum of 40 concurrent operator client logins are supported per Cisco Unified Attendant Console Enterprise Edition server. Example: If you need 40 attendant consoles logged into the server at the same time, you should order 40 licenses. Refer to Table 1 for product numbers.
You can launch the Cisco Unified Attendant Console Department Edition Version 9.1.1 configuration in Cisco Commerce Workspace with one of the following SKUs:
• For electronic delivery of the license activation codes: L-CUAC9X-ATT-CON
• For physical delivery of the license activation codes: CUAC9X-ATT-CON