Cisco® Unified Attendant Console Department Edition Version 9.1.1 is available globally for first customer shipment (FCS).
Cisco Unified Attendant Console Department Edition is an attendant console designed specifically for departmental use with Cisco Unified Communications Manager. Each department supports up to 150 directory entries and one or two operators, and up to five departments can be configured on a single Cisco Unified Attendant Console Department Edition server. Version 9.1.1 of Cisco Unified Attendant Console Department Edition is supported with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Versions 7.1(5) through 9.1(1).
Cisco Unified Attendant Console Department Edition Version 9.1.1 is a minor release but includes the following significant functions:
• 64-bit server: Run the Cisco Unified Attendant Console server on Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2.
• Retain directory search during call-control event: Not sure if the call you transferred was answered? Enabling directory search retention allows you to keep an eye on a transferred call or quickly locate an alternate number when interacting with other calls.
• Server-based console preferences: Many of your attendant console client preferences can now follow you to a different PC running Cisco Unified Attendant Console.
• Configurable forced delivery timer per queue: When forced delivery is enabled for a queue, you can now specify how long you want the call to ring on an operator's handset before the call is sent to the next available operator handset.
• Call park retrieval by other operators: You can now use the attendant console client to retrieve calls parked by other operators.
Cisco Unified Attendant Console Department Edition Version 9.1.1 is a minor upgrade and therefore available at no additional charge to all customers with a valid Essential Software (ESW) contract.
You must order a Cisco Unified Attendant Console Department Edition license for each department administrator (operator). A maximum of two department administrators per department, and five departments, are supported per Cisco Unified Attendant Conosle Department Edition server. Example: If you need five departments, each with two department administrators, you should order 10 licenses. Refer to Table 1 for part numbers.
You can launch the Cisco Unified Attendant Console Department Edition Version 9.1.1 configuration in Cisco Commerce Workspace with one of the following SKUs:
• For electronic delivery of the license activation codes: L-CUAC9X-ATT-CON
• For physical delivery of the license activation codes: CUAC9X-ATT-CON