® SFE2000P 24-Port 10/100 Ethernet Switch (Figure 1) is optimized for maximizing system availability, with fully redundant stacking and dual images for resilient firmware upgrades. The Cisco SFE2000P is able to secure the network through IEEE 802.1Q VLANs, IEEE 802.1X port authentication, access control lists (ACLs), denial-of-service (DoS) prevention, and MAC-based filtering. The enhanced QoS and traffic management features ensure clear and reliable voice and video communications.
For wireless or voice over IP (VoIP) deployments, the Cisco SFE2000P supports the IEEE 802.3af standard for Power over Ethernet (PoE). With automatic load sensing, the power control circuitry automatically detects PoE on the end device before providing power. For safety, each port has independent overload and short-circuit protection, along with LED indicators for power status. A maximum of 15.4W is available on the Fast Ethernet ports for powering PoE-enabled wireless access points or VoIP handsets, with a maximum per-device PoE delivery of 180W available for all ports.
The Cisco SFE2000P includes an intuitive, secure management interface, enabling you to better utilize the switch's comprehensive feature set, resulting in a better-optimized, more secure network.
• Twenty-four 10/100 Ethernet ports plus four 10/100/100 copper ports
• Two Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) slots (shared with two copper ports) for fiber Gigabit Ethernet expansion
• IEEE 802.3af PoE delivered over any of the twenty-four 10/100 ports
IGMP (v1/v2) snooping limits bandwidth-intensive video traffic to only the requestors. Supports 256 multicast groups
4 hardware queues
Priority queuing and weighted round-robin (WRR)
Class of service
• Port based
• 802.1p VLAN priority based
• IPv4/v6 IP precedence/ToS/DSCP based
• Classification and remarking ACLs
• Ingress policer
• Egress rate control
• 802.3 10BASE-T Ethernet
• 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet
• 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet
• 802.3z Gigabit Ethernet
• 802.3x flow control
• 802.3ad LACP
• 802.3af PoE
• 802.1d Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
• 802.1Q/p VLAN
• 802.1w Rapid STP
• 802.1s Multiple STP
• 802.1X port access authentication
Dimensions W x D x H
17.32 x 14.70 x 1.73 in. (440 x 375 x 44 mm)
10.89 lb (4.94 kg)
UL (UL 60950), CSA (CSA 22.2), CE Mark, FCC Part 15 (CFR 47) Class A
32º to 104ºF (0º to 40ºC)
-4º to 158ºF (-20º to 70ºC)
10% to 90% relative humidity, noncondensing
10% to 95% relative humidity, noncondensing
Number of fans
50 dB max.
100-240V AC, 50-60 Hz, internal, universal; also equipped with redundant power supply connector for external power supply 48V DC
• No PoE supplied: 12V@4A (48W)
• 12 ports half-power (7.5W): 138W
• 12 ports full-power (15 W): 225W
• 24 ports half-power (7.5W): 225W
• Cisco SFE2000P 24-Port 10/100 Ethernet Switch
• Console cable
• AC power cord
• Rack-mount kit
• Quick-start installation guide
• Web-based utility: web browser (Mozilla Firefox 1.5 or later, Internet Explorer 5.5 or later, Netscape 7.01 or later)
• Category 5 Ethernet network cables
• Operating system: Windows 2000, XP or later
Limited lifetime warranty with return to factory replacement, one year telephone support and software fixes for the warranty term.
Service & Support
Cisco Small Business switches are backed by the Cisco Small Business Support Service, which provides affordable peace-of-mind coverage. This subscription-based service helps you protect your investment and derive maximum value from Cisco Small Business products. Delivered by Cisco and backed by your trusted partner, this comprehensive service includes software updates, access to the Cisco Small Business Support Center, and expedited hardware replacement.
Cisco Small Business products are supported by professionals in Cisco Small Business Support Center locations worldwide who are specifically trained to understand your needs. The Cisco Small Business Support Community, an online forum, enables you to collaborate with your peers and reach Cisco technical experts for support information.
Cisco Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty
This Cisco Small Business product offers a limited lifetime hardware warranty with return to factory replacement and a 1-year limited warranty for fans and power supplies. In addition, Cisco offers telephone technical support at no charge for the first 12 months following the date of purchase and software bug fixes for the warranty term. To download software updates, go to: