Reduce energy costs and optimize energy consumption of your data centers and distributed offices with the Cisco EnergyWise™ Suite. See, measure, and manage energy usage of all IP-connected systems. Cisco EnergyWise Management software and Cisco EnergyWise Cloud give you unprecedented energy usage visibility for every device and system connected to your network. Cisco EnergyWise Management also offers active power management capabilities to help you reduce overall energy costs. And with Cisco EnergyWise Discovery Service and Cisco EnergyWise Optimization Service, you’ll get detailed energy data collection information and specific recommendations for optimizing your IT infrastructure energy usage.
Products and Services
Cisco EnergyWise Discovery Service
Delivers detailed energy benchmarking and visibility of IT assets. This 90-day engagement includes remote installation of Cisco EnergyWise Management Software, detailed data collection, energy baseline measurement, biweekly energy discovery reporting, and an executive summary of specific savings opportunities.
Cisco EnergyWise Fast Start Trial
Free, limited-function 45-day license lets you try Cisco EnergyWise Management Software or Cisco EnergyWise Cloud before you purchase it. The Fast Start license includes monitoring of all data center and distributed office devices, and management of devices enabled by Power over Ethernet (PoE), along with basic reporting features and ROI calculations.
Cisco EnergyWise Management for Distributed Office
Provides continuous energy usage visibility, analytics, and policy-based energy management and helps you reduce IT energy costs throughout your distributed office environments. This software solution performs network-based monitoring of all IP-connected devices and systems, regardless of vendor. It includes PCs, Macs, IP phones, access points, printers, switches, routers, and more.
Cisco EnergyWise Management for Data Center
Provides continuous energy usage visibility, analytics, and policy-based energy management and helps you gain 100 percent visibility into data center energy usage. This software solution performs network-based monitoring of all devices and systems, regardless of vendor, including physical and virtual servers, routers, switches, power distribution units, storage devices, and more.
Cisco EnergyWise Optimization Service
A 12-month subscription service focused on optimizing energy usage for your IT infrastructure. It includes Cisco EnergyWise Management Software, which allows centralized management across your network. Achieve 100 percent visibility into energy usage in the data center and across distributed offices.
Cisco EnergyWise Cloud
Use this software-as-a-service (SaaS) application to manage energy without hosting the Cisco EnergyWise application in your data center. Reduce energy usage and gain complete visibility without having to purchase, provision, or maintain expensive servers. Pay as you grow, with convenient one-, three-, or five-year subscriptions.
● Increase office and data center energy efficiency: See actual energy consumption, instead of relying on faceplate data.
● Reduce IT energy costs: Reduce IT-related energy costs by as much as 35 percent with this innovative energy management suite of tools and services.
● Reduce IT cost of ownership: Save up to $50/port/year for networking equipment.
● Accelerate return on investment (ROI): With Cisco EnergyWise Suite, you can get ROI right away. There’s no software to install on all your devices, so it’s fast to implement. Start seeing savings in days. And let our Cisco EnergyWise Optimization Service help you determine exactly what you need with an ROI plan to help you obtain funding.
● Gain resiliency: The Cisco EnergyWise Cloud Service helps increase solution resiliency. With cloud hosting from Cisco, you get a high-availability service and service level agreements (SLAs). You don’t have to build a high-availability on premise system.
● Pay for what you use: Cisco EnergyWise Cloud Service gives you better budget predictability. You can pay per quarter based on the number of devices being managed by Cisco EnergyWise capabilities. You’ll know your exact cost per period - and gain energy savings at the same time.
● Automatically discovers all IT assets connected to the network
● Dynamically calculates energy consumption on a per-device basis
● Agentless deployment eliminates need to install software or meters on network devices
● Cisco EnergyWise Suite dashboard lets you see energy usage by physical location, business unit, data center row, rack, slot, device, virtual machines, and more
● Powerful analytics and reporting let you measure, justify, and prioritize energy usage and carbon reduction
● Remote management features simplify measurement, management, and control
● Policy and automation features let you turn off devices when not in use
● Alerting capabilities alert you when power, utilization, and temperature thresholds are reached or exceeded
● Desktops and laptops: Windows, Mac, Linux, thin clients, virtualized desktops
● Voice over IP (VoIP) phones
● Wireless access points
● Servers: Physical and virtual
● Storage devices
● Power distribution units (PDUs)
● Uninterruptible power supplies (UPSs)
● Computer room air conditioning (CRAC) units
Table 1. System Requirements
20+ GB disk
Windows 2003 or later server
Find warranty information on Cisco.com at thepage.
To place an order, visit the. To download software, visit the .
Cisco® Services make networks, applications, and the people who use them work better together.
Today, the network is a strategic platform in a world that demands better integration between people, information, and ideas. The network works better when services, together with products, create solutions aligned with business needs and opportunities. The unique Cisco Lifecycle approach to services defines the requisite activities at each phase of the network lifecycle to help ensure service excellence. With a collaborative delivery methodology that joins the resources of Cisco, our skilled network of partners, and our customers, we achieve the best results.
For More Information
Ask your Cisco representative about the Cisco EnergyWise Fast Start free trial or the Cisco EnergyWise Discovery Service. For more information, visit.