Effective December 1, 2005, there will be a price increase on the Cisco® Catalyst® 3750G-24TS-S and Cisco Catalyst 3750G-24TS-E switches. This increase will apply to all orders placed for either of the aforementioned products after November 30, 2005. Current pricing will be honored for all orders received prior to December 1, 2005. Please contact your Cisco account manager or partner for additional details.
• 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports with 10/100/1000 RJ45 connectors
• 4 Small Form-Factor Pluggable-based Gigabit Ethernet uplinks
• 32 Gbps, high-speed stacking bus
• Innovative stacking technology, Cisco Stackwise™
• Enterprise-class intelligent services delivered to the network edge
• IP Base Image with basic Router Information Protocol and static routing (WS-C3750G-24TS-S1U)
• IP Services Image with full dynamic IP routing (WS-C3750G-24TS-E1U)
• Optional IPv6 Layer 3 switching in hardware (Advanced IP Services License required)
Cisco Catalyst 3750 Series
Cisco Catalyst 3750 Series switches are an innovative product line that improves LAN operating efficiency by combining industry-leading ease-of-use and the highest resiliency available for stackable switches. The Catalyst 3750 Series switches represent the next generation in desktop switches and features Cisco StackWise technology, a 32 Gbps stack interconnect that allows customers to build a unified, highly resilient switching solution using stackable switches.