Cisco IOS Software Release 12.3(7)X12 for Cisco 10000 Series Routers
PDF(140.0 KB) View with Adobe Reader on a variety of devices
Updated:Oct 26, 2005
Product Bulletin No. 2654
This product bulletin provides information about Cisco IOS® Software Release 12.3(7)XI2 for Cisco® 10000 Series routers.
These product bulletins are updated as needed to describe new features, memory requirements, hardware support, software platform deferrals, and changes to microcode and related documents.
Cisco IOS Software Release 12.3(7)XI2 is based on the previous release, Release 12.3(7)XI1. Cisco IOS Software Release 12.3(7)XI2 will run only on the Cisco 10000 Series Performance Routing Engine 2 (PRE-2). There will be no support for PRE or PRE-1 routing engines.
NEW FEATURES-CISCO IOS SOFTWARE RELEASE 12.3(7)XI2
New features and improvements in Cisco IOS Release 12.3(7)XI1 that are supported on Cisco 10000 Series routers include:
• Define Interface Policy-Map AV pairs AAA
• Dynamic ATM VP and VC configuration modification
• Local template-based ATM PVC provisioning
• MQC Policy Map support on configured VC range ATM
• RADIUS Attribute 31: PPPoX Calling Station ID
• Queue and ATM VC scaling enhancements
• Shaped UBR PVCs
• Multilink PPP (MLPPP was originally supported on PRE-2 with Cisco IOS Software Release 12.2(16)BX, but support was removed from Release 12.3(7)XI1 because of several critical caveats. These caveats have been resolved and MLPPP is supported in Release 12.3(7)XI2) but it is not supported for LNS configurations.