• Cisco Media API: Firmware Version 2.1 adds support for the Cisco Media API, an open, standards-based interface that allows integration with compatible video surveillance management systems.
• MJPEG encoding: Firmware Version 2.1 adds support for MJPEG encoding.
• 802.1x authentication: Firmware Version 2.1 adds support for 802.1x authentication on the Ethernet interface of the wired Cisco Video Surveillance 2500 Series IP Camera. 802.1x authentication for the wireless interface has been supported since the inception of the wireless version of the 2500 Series IP Camera.
• Bonjour zero configuration: Firmware Version 2.1 adds support for the Bonjour zero configuration discovery protocol.
Service and Support
• Reduce deployment costs by identifying the features that will best meet your business requirements.
• Accelerate migration by assessing the readiness of your network to support the system and by developing a sound design.
• Support smooth implementation through effective planning and expert installation, configuration, and integration.
• Increase operational efficiency and extend the value of your investment with award-winning technical support.
• For more information about Cisco services, visit http://www.cisco.com/go/services.
For More Information