Cisco IOS Software Release 12.4(15)T: Last Cisco IOS T Release for Select Cisco Hardware Platforms
PDF(100.6 KB) View with Adobe Reader on a variety of devices
Last Updated: July 2008
Cisco IOS Software Release 12.4(15)T will be the last Cisco IOS T release for several Cisco hardware platforms. The following platforms will be supported by Release 12.4(15)T via regularly scheduled software maintenance rebuilds and bug fix support until end of software maintenance date for the respective platform is reached, but no later than November of 2010.
• Cisco SOHO 90 Series
• Cisco 831, 836, and 837 Series
• Cisco 850 Series
• Cisco 1701, 1711, 1712, 1721, 1751, 1751-V, and 1760 Series
• Cisco 2610XM-2611XM, 2620XM-2621XM, 2650XM-2651XM, and 2691 Series
• Cisco 3631 and 3660 Series
• Cisco 3725 and 3745 Series
• Cisco 7400 Series
• Cisco AS5850 Universal Gateway
The Cisco release delivery process, rigorous software testing, and regularly scheduled software maintenance results in significant incremental enhancements and improvement to the quality, stability, and resiliency of Cisco IOS Software Release 12.4T and 12.4 Mainline.