The Cisco Collaboration vision is to promote the next generation of innovation and productivity. Cisco Customer Collaboration solutions combine traditional contact center technology with critical additions in social media, network-based multimedia capture and recording, new agent desktop paradigms, and focused video solutions to enable businesses and organizations to forge deeper relationships with their customers - strengthening loyalty and generating additional revenue. Cisco Customer Collaboration empowers companies to escape from the largely reactive mode of traditional call centers and instead embrace a much more proactive multichannel engagement model with their customers.
Cisco Unified Web Interaction Manager Overview
The Cisco Unified Web Interaction Manager provides your organization with tools to increase sales, facilitate new revenue-generation opportunities, and enhance customer satisfaction and loyalty. Powerful web chat and collaboration features can help your contact center agents deliver immediate answers to customer questions supported by comprehensive information stored in a shared knowledgebase or webpages and other web-based content. Agents can also help customers solve complex support problems through simultaneous voice and visual interaction.
Cisco Unified Web Interaction Manager chat functions help ensure that your online customers are connected easily and transparently to the right agent every time, even if the customer is connecting from behind a firewall. Cisco Unified Web Interaction Manager technology helps ensure that communication can be established from nearly any Web browser.
For more comprehensive interactions, Cisco Unified Web Interaction Manager web collaboration capabilities support web browsing through page push, which enables agents and customers to lead each other to specific webpages to resolve problems more quickly and efficiently.
A core element of good customer service is a shared single platform between Cisco Unified Web Interaction Manager and Cisco Unified E-Mail Interaction Manager. This single platform gives agents a common intuitive user interface for both web collaboration and email management, providing access to a shared knowledgebase and customer history archive, including account information and interaction records for more effective, efficient, and consistent customer service.
By facilitating effective, personalized assistance that greatly enhances the customer experience, Cisco Unified Web Interaction Manager is an ideal solution for both sales- and service-oriented contact centers. You can deploy it in a pure IP environment, or integrate it with your organization's existing time-division multiplexing (TDM) telephony infrastructure. Automated, blended delivery of phone, web and delayed callback, and web-based inquiries facilitates efficient use of contact center resources.
High-value, live, and highly secure assistance to online customers and prospects gives your company the ability to deliver immediate assistance and to convert site visitors into profitable, long-term customers.
Features and Benefits
Some of the important features and their benefits include:
● Powerful chat and web collaboration capabilities: Cisco Unified Web Interaction Manager facilitates text chat, proactive chat, mobile device chat, as well as webpage-sharing capabilities. Text chat may be color-coded and include time stamps. Chat transcripts may be emailed to the customer upon completion of the interaction. Webpages may be shared during the session, allowing the agent to answer questions quickly and point to resources on your website. To measure the customer experience, chat surveys are also available.
● Powerful multiple-chat capabilities: The easy-to-use multiple-chat console helps increase agent productivity by setting up experienced agents to handle multiple chat sessions at the same time.
● Web callback and blended collaboration: Customers can request a callback from a contact center when the right agent is available, rather than waiting in a voice or chat queue. While on the call, the agent may share webpages to answer questions quickly and effectively.
● Shared knowledgebase with Cisco Unified E-Mail Interaction Manager: Extensive knowledgebase capability enhances agent productivity and helps ensure that customers are provided with quick and consistent responses across channels. Macros and shortcuts facilitate fast access to frequently used responses.
● Shared platform with Cisco Unified E-Mail Interaction Manager: A shared platform provides common agent, supervisor, and customer accounts and interaction records for easier management across applications.
● Robust monitoring and reporting tools: These tools make managing the contact center easier. Managers can track the performance of agents and the service department as a whole in real time. They can also "listen in" on individual sessions and intervene if necessary. Reports offer a clear view of the performance of your customer service function, as well as providing insight into emerging product or company concerns, across channels.
● Encourage customer self-service: Contact center agents may show customers where to find information about the website where they can continue to help them with the current concern, deliver more comprehensive answers, and encourage them to use your self-service environment. This scenario increases the likelihood that customers will take advantage of self-service for future inquiries - reducing the number of times agent-assisted service is required for service and lowering service costs.
● Universal queue: With Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise or Hosted and Cisco Unified Web Interaction Manager, you can provide automated, blended delivery of web-originated help requests (chat, web collaboration, and web callback) with voice calls (inbound and outbound). Customers requesting help can be automatically connected to an agent by telephone and web collaboration, all through a single help request. Reporting statistics are provided for all interactions, helping you monitor and enhance contact center operations across channels.
● Automatic-call-distributor (ACD) integration: Customers requesting help can be automatically connected to an agent through telephone and web collaboration, all through a single help request. The result is a blending of traditional inbound voice calls with web-based customer contact such as web collaboration, web callback, and text chat. In addition, Unified Web Interaction Manager integrates with Cisco Finesse, the next-generation agent and supervisor desktop designed to improve the customer care experience your contact center delivers
● Data adaptors: The platform, which now supports 2008 and SQL 2008, provides ready-to-use data adaptors, including XML, HTML, Java, JDBC, and web services, to integrate with external systems.
● Virtualization capabilities: These capabilities are certified on the virtual machine and Cisco Unified Computing System™ platform.
Cisco Unified Communications Services and Support
Using the Cisco Lifecycle Services approach, Cisco and our partners offer a broad portfolio of end-to-end services to support the Cisco Unified Communications System. These services are based on proven methodologies for deploying, operating, and optimizing IP communications solutions. Initial planning and design services, for example, can help you meet aggressive deployment schedules and minimize network disruption during implementation. Operate services reduce the risk of communications downtime with expert technical support, and optimize services enhance solution performance for operational excellence. Cisco and our partners offer a system-level service and support approach that can help you create and maintain a resilient, converged network that meets your business needs.
Cisco Unified Web Interaction Manager is an ideal solution for both sales- and service-oriented contact centers and can help facilitate effective, personalized assistance that can greatly enhance the customer experience. Delivering this high-value, live, and secure assistance to online customers and prospects gives your company the ability to deliver immediate assistance and convert site visitors into profitable, loyal, long-term customers.