Cisco IPCC Express Edition and Cisco IP IVR 4.0 use Media Resource Control Protocol (MRCP) to enable them to interoperate in a standardized way with speech vendors that implement MRCP. However, each vendor imposes its own variations within the limits of the standards. Therefore, specific vendor software may not interoperate with Cisco IPCC Express 4.0 and Cisco IP IVR out of the box.
• Modify "server.transport.sessionTimeout" to -1.
• Modify "server.resource.2.url" to "/recognizer" and uncomment this line.
• Modify "server.ossrec.cache.maxNumber" to be the same as the number of OSR licenses and uncomment this line.
• Modify "server.session.ossrec.mrcp.startOfSpeechOnDTMF" to "0".
• Modify "server.resource.4.url" to "/synthesizer" and uncomment this line.
• Modify "server.realspeak4.cache.maxNumber" to be the same as the number of RealSpeak licenses and uncomment this line.
• Add the parameter "tts.ResourceName=en-US-female" to the command line for the vocalizer TTS process (for the U.S. English female voice, which is the default). Also remember to update this value appropriately for different voice packs; for example, for Australian English male voice, set it to en-AU-male.
• If you are running two or more vocalizer TTS processes on the same machine, you must set tts.Port and dictionary.Port parameters for all except one TTS process. The default value for tts.Port is 32323 and the value for dictionary.Port is 22552. For every additional vocalizer process, this needs to be explicitly set to a number other than the default.