Cisco® Finesse is the next-generation agent and supervisor desktop for Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise, providing benefits across a variety of communities that interact with your customer service organization. It is designed to provide a collaborative experience that improves the customer experience by enhancing customer service representative experience.
For IT professionals, Cisco Finesse offers smooth integration with the Cisco Collaboration portfolio. It is standards-compliant, and offers low cost of customization of the agent and supervisor desktops.
The customer service group in your business or organization can handle thousands of inquires from customers and prospects every day. It is up to your customer service representatives to quickly and efficiently respond with the information requested to meet the needs of the person looking for information.
To operate efficiently and effectively, customer service representatives in your organization need to employ numerous different applications and have immediate access to a wealth of information. In the course of responding to your customers, representatives constantly switch between applications when searching for information. This process takes time - time that your customers spend waiting.
Cisco Finesse meets this challenge by creating a personalized desktop work environment using a web-based interface. The Cisco Finesse desktop provides a single, customizable cockpit that enables the customer care representatives to take advantage of multiple assets and information sources to assist customers.
Fast, efficient, accurate service results in happy, satisfied, and loyal customers who will return to do business with you again. And it saves operational costs for your business.
Features and Benefits
The Cisco Finesse agent and supervisor desktop for Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise integrates traditional contact center functions into a thin-client desktop. A critical characteristic is that every desktop is 100-percent browser-based and implemented through a Web 2.0 interface - no client-side installations are required, thus reducing total cost of ownership (TCO). Cisco Finesse also provides a Web 2.0 software development kit (SDK) and gadgets to enable developers to quickly get started with implementing in your environment.
Table 1 lists the features and benefits of Cisco Finesse 8.5.
Table 1. Features and Benefits of Cisco Finesse 8.5
Product Baseline Features
Thin-client gadget-based desktop
● Enables desktop development using industry standards, providing an easily customizable desktop user interface for Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise agents and supervisors.
● Offers contact center agents and supervisors access to the functions they need through OpenSocial gadgets, enabling enterprises to implement a completely thin contact center desktop with all the power and customization capabilities of traditional thick-client applications.
Web 2.0 SDK
● Allows customers to create next-generation applications or integrations to Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise.
● Offers a powerful, broadly applicable Web 2.0-based application programming interface (API) for use with gadget-based applications provided by Cisco with the SDK; custom-built gadget-based applications; third-party desktop applications; wallboard and workforce management products.
Open Web 2.0 APIs
● Simplify the development and integration of value-add applications by Cisco partners.
● Open the traditionally closed or proprietary world of desktop applications.
● Minimize the need for detailed desktop development expertise using APIs that hide the complexity of the underlying architecture and functions.
● Enable Cisco partners to take advantage of pervasive web developer talent to create new and modify existing desktop gadget applications.
Enterprise mash-up architecture
● You can mash up contact center data and enterprise components using the Cisco Enterprise Collaboration platform.
● You can combine Cisco Finesse agent and supervisor components with the transformational enterprise social software capabilities of the Cisco Enterprise Collaboration platform to provide high‑quality customer care.
Platform Support, Compatibility, and Specifications
Consult the Cisco Finesse release notes for hardware and operating system requirements, for compatibility with other Cisco and third-party products, and for additional product specifications: http://developer.cisco.com/web/finesse/docs.
Cisco Finesse is licensed by seat. For more information regarding licensing please contact your Cisco representative or Cisco authorized partner.
Find warranty information on Cisco.com at the Product Warranties page.
To place an order for Cisco Finesse, visit the Cisco Ordering Home Page. To download software, visit the Cisco Software Center.
Cisco Services adapt to market changes while increasing productivity, improving competitive advantage, and delivering a rich-media experience across any workspace.
The combined strengths of Cisco and our partners provide a portfolio of services that can help you prepare your infrastructure for future changes aligning to long-term business goals.
Together we create innovative, network-centric architecture solutions resulting in a scalable and responsive foundation that can help you realize the full value of your IT and communication investment.
For more information about Cisco Unified Contact Center Services, please visit: http://www.cisco.com/go/ucservices.
Cisco Authorized Partners
Cisco Advanced Technology Partners and Cisco Unified Communications Advanced Partners are authorized to sell and install Cisco Finesse. To find an authorized reseller, contact your local Cisco representative or visit the Cisco Partner Locator at: http://tools.cisco.com/WWChannels/LOCATR/openBasicSearch.do.
Cisco Developer Network
The Cisco Developer Network program offers a formalized means for developers to develop value-added applications, solutions, and gadgets for use with Cisco Finesse. Information about Cisco Developer Network partners is available at: http://developer.cisco.com/web/finesse/overview.
For More Information
For more information about Cisco Finesse, please visit http://www.cisco.com/go/finesse.