The Cisco TelePresence
® TX1310 extends the experience pioneered by Cisco's fully immersive three-screen solutions to smaller general purpose conferencing spaces. The TX1310 delivers an immersive experience on a single-screen system that enhances team collaboration across the table and around the globe (Figure 1).
Figure 1. Cisco TelePresence System TX1310
The TX1310 65, features a 65-inch screen, crisp video resolution of up to 1080p60 (1080 pixels displayed at 60 frames per second), high-definition 1080p30 content sharing, premium audio quality, and the convenience of features such as "one button-to-push" calling. The TX1310 delivers the high-quality experience expected of Cisco
® immersive telepresence rooms. With an innovative combination of triple-camera cluster and voice-activated switching technology, the TX1310 enables up to six participants to have a face-forward seat at the virtual table through a single video stream. Integrated audio conferencing and presentation-sharing capabilities make this solution a powerful team telepresence solution that enhances collaboration in many ways.
The TX1310 65 is designed for medium- and larger-sized conference rooms, using the existing table in the room, (Figure 2) to help customers extend high quality immersive experience to their larger workforce.
Figure 2. Cisco TelePresence TX1310 65
The Cisco TelePresence TX1310 is ideal for multipoint group meetings such as operational reviews, status update meetings, and customer presentations. It also enables geographically dispersed teams to collaborate in one-on-one meetings and general working sessions.
The TX1310 is part of the broad portfolio of Cisco TelePresence systems offering immersive, multipurpose, and personal endpoints to meet the needs of organizations of all sizes. Cisco TelePresence solutions power the new way of working where everyone, everywhere can be more productive through face-to-face collaboration.
Features and Benefits
• Platform designed to work with advanced collaboration features.
• "One-button-to-push" and ad-hoc calling is even easier with a simple and intuitive Touch 12 user interface.
• Triple-camera cluster and voice-activated switching maximize utility and limit bandwidth usage.
• Resolution of up to 1080p60 on a premium 65-inch screen helps ensure true-to-life visual connection.
• Presentation-in-picture allows for easy content sharing, and a connector is available for adding a dedicated auxiliary display.
• An optional audio-conferencing capability maximizes the solution utility.
• The solution offers multiuse capabilities such as laptop sharing or digital signage when not in a telepresence call.
• An integrated lighting assembly eliminates facial shadows and provides natural-looking video.
• Front speakers provide superior audio.
• Any-to-any interoperability is possible with standard- and high-definition video endpoints.
Tables 1 through 3 list specifications for the Cisco TelePresence TX1310 65.
Table 1. Product Specifications
• Cisco Unified Communications Manager 8.5.2 & 8.6.2 or later
• Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Switch 1.8 or later
• Cisco TelePresence Manager 1.8 or later
Cisco TelePresence System Software Version 1.9 or later
• Cisco TelePresence Touch Screen (12-in.)
Cisco TelePresence high-definition camera
• Complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) 1/3-inch sensor
• CS-mount lens
• 1080p, 30 or 60 frames per second (fps)
• Minimum illumination: 300 lux
• Manual focus
Physical dimensions (H x W x D)
• Minimum room dimensions: 8 x 18 x 13 ft (243.84 x 548.64 x 396.24 cm)
• Wall-mounted: 77.4 x 80 x 7.5 in. (196.60 x 203.20 x 19.05 cm)
Cisco TelePresence TX1310 65: Maximum 600 lb (272.16 kg)
Cisco TelePresence TX1310 65: Maximum 1440W, typical 1216W, standby 240W
Operating: 41 to 95ºF (5 to 35ºC)
Relative humidity: 10 to 95% (noncondensing)
Downloadable from Cisco Unified Communications Manager
• CE marking
• 47CFR Part 15 Class A
• CISPR22/EN55022 Class A
Table 2. Video and Audio Specifications
3 to 4 Mbps (1080p) or 1.5 to 3 Mbps (720p) for IP quality-of-service (QoS) connections recommended
Intelligent packet-loss recovery of video transmission
• One LAN or Ethernet (RJ-45); 100/1000 Mbps
• Internal 4-port Ethernet switch with 2 Power over Ethernet plus (PoE+) (IEEE 802.3af) ports on Codec
Web-based user interface; IP address assignment can be statically configured or configured through the Cisco TelePresence administrator web interface
Support for full media and signaling encryption for up to 48 segments
Ability to offer email calendaring and scheduling services from a web-enabled application; to take advantage of this feature, you must install and configure the Cisco TelePresence Manager server to work with your calendar and email applications
Ability to offer up to 40 favorites entries for convenient speed dialing or for integration into the Cisco Unified Communications Manager general directory service, which features a search function for thousands of directory entries
Table 4 gives ordering information for the Cisco TelePresence TX1310.
Table 4. Ordering Information
Cisco TelePresence TX1310 65
Ordering Options for the Cisco TelePresence TX1310
Select the appropriate power cord pair option to plug into the wall outlets in the country where the Cisco TelePresence system will be deployed.
Cisco Service and Support
Cisco and our partners provide a broad portfolio of smart, personalized services and support that can help you realize the full business value of your Cisco TelePresence investment by increasing business agility and network availability. This portfolio of services accelerates business innovation by harnessing the network as a powerful business platform. For more information about these services, visit:
For More Information
For more information about the Cisco TelePresence TX1310, please visit
http://www.cisco.com/go/telepresence or contact your local Cisco account representative or authorized Cisco partner.