Get discounts when you trade in your old IP phone.
Basic and Affordable IP Phone for Business or Home Office
• 3-line business-class IP phone
• Connects directly to an Internet telephone service provider or to an IP private branch exchange (PBX)
• Dual switched Ethernet ports, speakerphone, caller ID, call hold, conferencing, and more
• Easy installation and highly secure remote provisioning, as well as menu-based and web-based configuration
• Supports both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) with the Cisco® Unified Communications 500 Series
Figure 1. Cisco SPA 303 3-Line IP Phone
Comprehensive Interoperability and SIP-Based Feature Set
Based on SIP, the Cisco SPA 303 3-Line IP Phone with 2-Port Switch has been tested to help ensure comprehensive interoperability with equipment from voice over IP (VoIP) infrastructure leaders, enabling service providers to quickly roll out competitive, feature-rich services to their customers.
With hundreds of features and configurable service parameters, the Cisco SPA 303 addresses the requirements of traditional business users while building on the advantages of IP telephony. Features such as easy station moves and shared line appearances (across local and geographically dispersed locations) are just some of the many advantages of the SPA 303.
The Cisco SPA 303 IP phone can also be used with productivity-enhancing features such as VoiceView Express, and Cisco XML applications when interfacing with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series in SPCP mode.
Carrier-Grade Security, Provisioning, and Management
The Cisco SPA 303 uses standard encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. Remote provisioning tools include detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features, enabling network providers to deliver high-quality support to their subscribers. Remote provisioning also saves service providers the time and expense of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.
• Two Ethernet LAN ports with integrated Ethernet switch: 10/100BASE-T RJ-45
• 5 VDC universal (100-240V) switching included
• FCC (Part 15, Class B) , UL, CE Mark, A-Tick
• Password-protected system, preset to factory defaults
• Password-protected access to administrator and user-level features
• HTTPS with factory-installed client certificate
• HTTP digest: encrypted authentication via MD5 (RFC 1321)
• Up to 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) encryption
• Quick-start installation and configuration guide
• User guide
• Administration guide
• Provisioning guide (for service providers only)
• Cisco SPA 303 IP phone, handset, and stand
• Handset cord
• RJ-45 Ethernet cable
• Power adapter
• Quick installation guide
Table 1 gives specifications for the Cisco SPA 303 3-Line IP Phone.
Table 1. Specifications for the Cisco SPA 303 3-Line IP Phone Note: Many features are programmable within a defined range or list of options. Please see the SPA Administration Guide for details. The target configuration profile is uploaded to the SPA 303 at the time of provisioning.
• Flexible dial plan support with interdigit timers
• IP address/URI dialing support
• Call progress tone generation
• Jitter buffer: adaptive
• Frame loss concealment
• Voice activity detection (VAD) with silence suppression
• Attenuation/gain adjustments
• Message waiting indicator (MWI) tones
• Voicemail waiting indicator (VMWI), via NOTIFY, SUBSCRIBE
• Caller ID support (name and number)
• Third-party call control (RFC 3725)
Provisioning, administration, and maintenance
• Integrated web server provides web-based administration and configuration
• Telephone keypad configuration via display menu/navigation
• Automated provisioning and upgrade via HTTPS, HTTP, TFTP
• Asynchronous notification of upgrade availability via NOTIFY
• Nonintrusive in-service upgrades
• Report generation and event logging
• Statistics transmitted in BYE message
• Syslog and debug server records: configurable per line
• Switching type (100-240V) automatic
• DC input voltage: +5 VDC at 1.0A maximum
• Two 10/100BASE-T RJ-45 Ethernet ports (IEEE 802.3)
• Handset: RJ-9 connector
• Built-in speakerphone and microphone
• Headset 2.5-mm port
• Speakerphone on/off button with LED
• Headset on/off button with LED
• Mute button with LED
• Message waiting indicator LED
• LED test function
Dimensions (W x H x D)
8.66 x 7.80. x 1.18 in. (220 x 198 x 30 mm)
1.50 lb ( 0.68kg)
32º ~ 113ºF (0º ~ 40ºC)
-13º ~ 185ºF (-20º ~ 70ºC)
5% to 95% noncondensing
5% to 95% noncondensing
Table 2 compares the SPA 303 with other Cisco Small Business 500 Series IP Phones.
Table 2. Cisco Small Business 500 Series IP Phones Comparison
High-Resolution Graphical Display
Power over Ethernet (PoE) Support
Tables 3 and 4 provide ordering information for the Cisco SPA 303 and accessories.
Table 3. Ordering Information
Cisco SPA 303 IP Phone, North America power adapter
Cisco SPA 303 IP Phone, Europe power adapter
Cisco SPA 303 IP Phone, UK power adapter
Cisco SPA 303 IP Phone, Australia power adapter
3-year Small Business Support Service
Table 4. Optional Accessories
Wall-mount brackets for SPA 300, SPA 500, CP 500, and SPA 900 Series
Service & Support
The Cisco Small Business Support Service provides three years affordable peace of mind coverage, to help protect your investment and derive maximum value from Cisco Small Business solution. The subscription-based service offers software updates, access to the Cisco Small Business Support Center, online chat support, and expedited hardware replacement.
Cisco Small Business IP Phones are covered by a Cisco 1-year limited hardware warranty
with return to factory replacement and a 90-day limited software warranty. In addition, Cisco offers software updates for bug fixes for the warranty term, and telephone technical support at no charge for the first 12 months following the date of purchase.