CiscoWorks Voice Manager 3.0 is client-server, Web-based software that provides enhanced capabilities to configure and provision voice ports, create and modify dial plans, and collect call history data on voice-enabled Cisco® routers for voice-over-IP (VoIP), voice-over-Frame Relay (VoFR), and voice-over-ATM (VoATM) network deployments.
• Voice port configuration - Manage a variety of port configurations on voice-enabled devices running Cisco IOS® Software, including Foreign Exchange Office (FXO), Foreign Exchange Station (FXS), recEive & transMit (E&M), and ISDN port configurations.
• Dial plan generation and management - Create and manage local and network dial plans for basic telephone service on Cisco IOS Software voice gateways for VoIP (H.323 and Session Initiation Protocol [SIP]), VoFR, and VoATM networks.
• Gatekeeper management - Create local and remote zones for VoIP gatekeepers and directory gatekeepers; monitor and configure gatekeeper parameters such as bandwidth.
• Support for multiple capabilities - Manage devices that have gateway, Cisco CallManager Express, and Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) capabilities on router platforms that support these capabilities.
• SIP User Agent configuration - Configure SIP User Agent parameters such as the server interface type and maximum number of hops.
• Call history data collection and monitoring - Retrieve detailed call history and resource usage data and export it to external reporting packages. Monitor gateway status and resource utilization. Monitor active calls on gateways and view details including call duration, state, and incoming and outgoing call leg addresses.
• Network partitioning - Logically partition large networks to manage complex networking environments in a flexible and efficient manner.
• Distributed architecture - Use multiple CiscoWorks Voice Manager systems to manage one or more large voice networks in a distributed manner. Display a unified view of the entire voice network deployment from any system.
• Application access security - Control access to tasks based on user roles.
New Features in CiscoWorks Voice Manager Release 3.0
• Voice configuration support for new Cisco devices: Cisco 2801, 2811, 2821, 2851, 3825, and 3845 routers and Cisco IAD2420, IAD2430, IAD2431, and IAD2432 integrated access devices.
• Identification and management of voice gateways with Cisco CallManager Express and Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) capabilities.
• Support for CiscoWorks Common Services Release 3.0.
• Support for the latest Cisco IOS Software version on all CiscoWorks Voice Manager 2.3 supported devices.
• Simplified operations - CiscoWorks Voice Manager facilitates provisioning of voice ports for multiple types of protocols and efficiently deploys complex dial plans for Cisco IOS devices. Templates simplify configuration of large numbers of devices. Architectural features help enable logical partitioning of large voice networks for operational simplicity and the display of a unified view of the entire voice deployment from any CiscoWorks Voice Manager system.
• More accurate and efficient operations - Automated configuration features reduce manual entry and duplicate data entry errors when performing such operations across multiple gateways, gatekeepers, Cisco CallManager Express, and SRST devices.
• Scalable architecture - Allows for rapid network expansion and for timely and efficient reconfiguration of the voice network to suit customer needs.
• Expanded platform support - Provides a single point of control for voice infrastructure configuration and dial plan provisioning for the growing family of Cisco Systems® voice platforms.
Table 1. Server System Requirements
Table 2. Client System Requirements
Table 3. Ordering Information
Service and Support
For More Information