|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Bring Real Life to Virtual Meetings
Employ an ideal endpoint for large group meetings with the Cisco TelePresence System 3000. You can use this system for customer engagements, presentations to small or large groups, and supply-chain discussions. It is also ideal for press briefings, operational or engineering reviews, negotiations, or regular team meetings.
See Every Expression and Hear Every Word
The Cisco TelePresence System 3000 includes three 65-inch plasma screens and a specially designed table that seats six participants in one location. In addition:
- Life-size images with ultra-high-definition video and spatial audio help you see every expression and hear every word.
- Each multipoint meeting can support up to 48 locations on a single call.
- This system integrates cameras, a lighting array, microphones, and speakers, all tuned to optimize the experience.
- Easy-to-use and integrated, optimized environmental features make it simple to schedule and launch calls.
- Integration with the highly available Cisco network offers reliability, quality of service (QoS), and security.
Interactive Model of Cisco TelePresence 3000 Room