Turn Meeting Rooms into Video Collaboration Hubs
The MX Series allows you to turn any conference room into a video collaboration hub—connecting teams, customers, and partners face to face at a moment's notice. Two MX Series product lines—the MX700 and MX800 Series performance line and the MX300 and MX200 Series value line—give you great flexibility to deploy and scale video with the needs of your business.
Award-Winning Video Collaboration
Experience the design and features that earned Cisco a Red Dot Award.Read Blog
Video Data Sheet
Video-enable every meeting room with the new Cisco MX300 G2. (1:20 min)Watch Video
Features and Capabilities
Cisco TelePresence MX700 and MX800 Series
Cisco TelePresence MX700 and MX800 systems represent the performance line within the Cisco portfolio of integrated video collaboration room systems. They offer a superior video and audio experience. The systems combine beautiful design and powerful functionality into an all-in-one solution for medium-to-large meeting rooms.
MX700 and MX800 systems can transform your meeting room experience—whether in connecting teams worldwide or in local meetings with a focus on content. The MX700 and MX800 Series are ideal for team-based collaboration, boardrooms, meeting rooms, and video-centric rooms:
- The MX800 Dual features two 70-inch LED screens for a people-and-content or a people-and-people experience
- The MX800 Single features one 70-inch LED screen for a people-focused experience
- The MX700 features dual 55-inch LED for a people-and-content or a people-to-people experience
- Choose a powerful 1080p60, 20x total zoom single camera or an optional intelligent dual-camera, speaker-tracking solution (MX800 Dual offered with dual camera only)
- Intuitive Cisco TelePresence Touch 10 provides an easy-to-use interface
Cisco TelePresence MX200 and MX300 G2 Series
The MX200 and MX300 G2 Series are part of a redesigned, second-generation, value product line within the Cisco video collaboration room endpoints portfolio. This line of products offers easy installation and deployment, and cost efficiency for broad scale and ease of use.
Start making video calls in as little as eight minutes. Just place the MX200 or MX300 G2 Series device where you want it, plug it in, and type in user credentials. The MX200 and MX300 G2 Series are designed for small-to-medium meeting rooms and spaces.
Additional capabilities include:
- Cisco TelePresence Touch 10 interface
- Dual display for an optimal content-viewing experience
- Four-way embedded Cisco MultiSite option for easy multiparty calling without the need for a multipoint control unit (MCU)
- Modern, sleek, and approachable design to increase aesthetic appeal and usability
- Auto-provisioning and self-configuration make the MX200 and MX200 G2 Series easy for IT to install on the network
Cisco TelePresence MX200 and MX300 G2 systems are designed and priced to bring the benefits of telepresence to more teams and meeting rooms. It's an ideal way to broadly deploy the Cisco TelePresence experience throughout your organization, or make your first move into life-like video communications.
High-Quality Global Service
Cisco manages service globally to provide a reliable experience and consistent support in more than 120 countries. This makes large-scale global deployments of the MX200 and MX300 G2 Series easier to achieve.
Specifications at a Glance
- Supports Cisco Intelligent Proximity for content sharing to mobile devices and wireless sharing from Macs and PCs*
- Supports Switched Conferencing (SVC) for enhanced layouts and video enablement on both screens of dual-screen endpoints*
MX700 and MX800
- HD collaboration with up to 1080p60 main video and 1080p30 content
- H.264 SVC and H.265-ready
- Optional 1080p30 HD embedded Cisco MultiSite with individual transcoding
- Four simultaneous video inputs for easy collaboration
- For MX700 and MX800 Dual, dual presentation is possible outside of a call
- Built-in amplifier and speaker system for high-fidelity sound
MX200 and MX300 G2
- 1920 x 1080 resolution on a high-quality, 42-inch or 55-inch display
- Supports up to 1080p60 video resolution and 1080p30 content
- H.264 SVC-ready
See the completely redesigned Cisco TelePresence MX300 G2.
Create Collaboration Hubs
Turn meeting rooms into video collaboration centers with Cisco TelePresence MX700 and MX800. (01:42 min)Watch Video
Share Content on Mobile Devices
With Cisco Intelligent Proximity you can easily view content anywhere, on any device. (1:09 min)Watch Video
*Requires Collaboration Endpoint Software Version 8.0 or later