|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Get Business-Quality Video at Each Desk
Improve productivity and collaboration by putting face-to-face communication on the desktop with the Cisco IP Video Phone E20. This IP video phone puts users in instant voice and visual contact for in-depth meetings and discussions. Communication is more effective and immediate, speeding decisions and providing more personal contact with customers.
Use Personal Video Conferencing at All Levels
Your organization can extend personal video conferencing to all levels, because the E20 phone brings a fully integrated video experience to any desk. It also provides the basic IP telephony capabilities that you expect from a desk phone.
This IP video phone is an easily deployed and highly scalable visual communication solution that includes:
- High-resolution camera with integrated privacy shutter
- 10.6-inch wide-format LCD display with Wide Extended Graphics Array (WXGA) resolution
- Enhanced-definition w448p video resolution
- Wideband 20-kHz speakerphone
- Cisco acoustic echo cancellation
The E20 also offers an intuitive, easy-to-use interface with:
- Soft keys
- Four-way navigational menu button
- Dedicated buttons for functions such as Messages
The Cisco IP Video Phone E20 registers with, and is provisioned by, Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Control. Other features include:
- PC port that allows the E20 and a PC to share one Ethernet cable to the network
- Cisco Discovery Protocol for automatic VLAN association
- Firewall traversal through Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Expressway
Deploy Visual Desktop Collaboration
Learn more about how the Cisco IP Video Phone E20 provides business-quality visual collaboration in an easy-to-use desk phone.
Explore Cisco TelePresence
Transform your business with telepresencewatch videos, demos, and share by email, Twitter, and Facebook.Read More