VoIP and Video Phones to Meet Your Business Needs
- Cost-effective option for common areas like lobbies and conference halls
- Basic VoIP, single-line IP phone for occasional-to-light voice communications
- Integrated 10/100 Ethernet switch supporting deployments with co-located PCs
- High-resolution, monochrome, pixel-based display to aid user navigation
- Green-friendly and economical; IEEE Class 1-rated device for cost savings
- Value-oriented, basic VoIP call experience for hospitality environments
- Ideal for lobbies, guest rooms, elevator bays, and conference centers
- Supports both desk and wall-mounted deployments
- Include your brand with co-branding plate and paper insert
- Earth-friendly; IEEE Class 1 rated for low power consumption
- Ideal for common areas, knowledge workers, administrative staff and managers
- Cost-effective, full-featured VoIP for small to large organizations
- Range of models supporting light-to-active voice communications needs
- Clear sound from enhanced acoustics and wideband audio to avoid fatigue
- Cisco on-premises and cloud platforms, with hosted third-party call control
- Ideal for onsite and remote knowledge workers, administrative staff, managers
- Affordable HD video phone; meet face to face when remote (on select models)
- Enjoy clear VoIP with enhanced acoustics and wideband support to increase productivity
- Work your way, with advanced features such as personal mobile device integration
- Cisco on-premises and cloud platforms, along with hosted third-party call control
Collaboration for Up to 1000 People
Find solutions at the right size and right price for your organization.Go Now
Easily replace traditional phones with cost-effective IP communications.
VoIP and Video Phones to Meet a Range of Needs
In today's business environment, your organization must meet the needs of a wide range of endpoint users with different communication styles and distinct workspaces. Some users want to communicate through their desk phones. Others prefer wireless devices. Still others lean toward soft clients.
The portfolio of Cisco IP phones includes user-friendly, full-featured IP phones to meet the needs of your entire organization, in areas ranging from:
- The company lobby to the desks of your busiest managers
- The manufacturing floor to the executive suite
- The home office to the branch location and corporate offices, both small and large
Many Cisco IP Phones in the portfolio deliver new modes of collaboration, such as integrated HD voice, video, web conferencing, USB peripherals for extensibility and Bluetooth.
The portfolio includes:
Single- and Multi-Line VoIP Phones
These support a range of communication needs, from low-use to the most active-use environments
Basic to Full-Featured IP Phones
Our phones use Cisco Collaboration Solutions to cost-effectively meet your corporate objectives and boost profits.
HD Video Communications (Select Models)
See how this helps you reduce your travel costs and speed decision-making
Applications from Cisco Developer Partners
Enjoy a more personalized and productive IP phone experience with an array of business applications.
Your Choice of Deployment Options
Support for on-premises, from the cloud, or use a hybrid deployment of the two, based on your business needs
Simplify administration with remote access. On some models, employees can register and activate phones themselves.
Are Desk Phones a Good Investment?
Consider these five questions before you set future communications strategies.Read White Paper
Why Choose Cisco IP Phones
Cisco began developing IP communications and collaboration solutions in 1997. We have provided IP communications services and applications longer than any other vendor has.
According to Synergy Research Group, Cisco is the world’s number one overall voice vendor. We are also the leader in most IP communications categories, including web and audio conferencing and messaging.
Cisco leads the unified communications market with:
- More than 200,000 Cisco collaboration customers worldwide
- Up to five times more IP phones shipped, compared with our closest competitor
- More than 95 percent of Fortune 500 companies are now using Cisco Collaboration Solutions
Empower your organization by connecting the right people to the right information at the right time. Improve your team performance, and increase the value of your technology investments. Effective, advanced collaboration capabilities among teams, communities, and individuals can also help you:
- Increase the value of your organization's information with relevant, contextual collaboration
- Better use the skills of busy professionals by helping them collaborate with customers, partners, colleagues, and suppliers
- Increase the use of subject-matter experts with pervasive presence and conferencing capabilities
- Enhance business processes with interactive and interoperable video