Designed for Optimal Collaboration
Cisco endpoints range from IP phones to web, mobile, and desktop clients.
Easily replace traditional phones with cost-effective IP communications.
- General business communications endpoints
- Ideal for midsize to large organizations seeking cost-effective communications
- Superior clarity with wideband audio performance
- Large backlit graphical display and low power consumption (Class 1)
- Professional collaboration endpoints
- Ideal for knowledge workers and managers who seek high-quality multimedia
- Interactive, high-performance standard-definition video
- Touchscreen display with 640 x 480 effective pixel resolution
- Business collaboration endpoints
- Ideal for knowledge workers and managers who want high-quality multimedia
- Multifeature voice and standard-definition video communications
- Improved collaboration, efficiency, and productivity
Bring the benefits of immediate face-to-face communication to the desk, home office, or other remote locations.
- Integrated high-definition voice and video communications and web conferencing
- Instant access to the cloud and Android-based desktop virtualization
- Establishes new workflows with communications widgets, and commercial and custom Android applications
- Vivid 1080p resolution at 30 frames per second, in two screen sizes
- Simplified meeting and sharing, from individual computer work or video calls
- Easy-to-use interface
- Same technology platform as the Cisco TelePresence TX Series
- Immersive meeting-room experience in a smaller footprint
- "One-button" calling integrates with common enterprise calendaring programs
- 1080p and 720p resolution on a premium 32-inch display
- Integrated camera, microphone, speakers, and lighting
Enhance existing meeting rooms to provide video and help dispersed teams to meet and collaborate face-to-face.
- MX200 and MX300 Series are integrated value-line systems with 42-inch and 55-inch screens
- MX200 and MX300 are value-priced, and easy to install and use for broad-scale deployment
- MX700 and MX800 Series are integrated performance-line systems with dual 55-inch and single 70-inch systems
- MX700’s dual screens offer an ideal people-plus-content experience; MX800’s large screen offers a people-focused experience
- All systems deploy easily with auto-provisioning and self-configuration
Bring your team together for "in-person" meetings in a room equipped with all you need for video-conferencing simplicity and ease of use.
- New industrial design for greater immersion
- Three simultaneous very-high-quality video streams
- High-definition, full-motion content sharing for superior video and content collaboration
- Excellent lighting and sound with a discreet camera housing and a touchscreen interface
- 20% less bandwidth requirements, faster installation, and simplified servicing than earlier models
Streamline communications and enhance productivity by integrating presence, messaging, audio, video, and web conferencing. Learn more about Cisco Jabber.
- Deployed on-premises or on demand as a cloud-based service
- Easy access to presence, instant messaging, voice and video, desktop sharing, and conferencing
- Consistent experiences on any device: PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android, Nokia, or BlackBerry
Get solutions designed for integrators that specialize in videoconferencing installations.
- Powerful audio and video engine for large, customized video collaboration rooms
- Delivers up to 1080p60 end-to-end, high-definition video.
- Rich input and output set and flexible media engine to support a variety of use cases
- Choose from three integrator packages to reduce external equipment and cost of deployment
- Camera and codec in a single compact device that sits on top of your standard flat-panel display
- Business-quality video, priced to scale at roughly the cost of a PC
- Simple, elegant cabling system connects through a single-cable for both power and Ethernet
- High-definition video with up 1080p30 resolution
- Leading wide-angle field of view provides exceptional overview, even in small spaces
Award-Winning Video Collaboration
Experience the design and features that earned Cisco a Red Dot Award.Read Blog
Why Desk Workers Are Important
Read this Forrester paper to learn why you should not overlook desk workers. (PDF - 422 KB)Read Paper
New Immersive Video Benchmark
The TX9000 three-screen system can help improve productivity and business agility.Learn More
Accelerate TelePresence Adoption
Mix and match Cisco video collaboration products with limited-time discounts.Learn More