|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Optimize Your Communications Network
This product is being upgraded and replaced by Cisco Prime Collaboration. Visit site for product details and documentation.
Ensure that your Cisco Unified Communications system is operating optimally with Cisco Unified Service Statistics Manager. Part of the Cisco Prime Unified Communications Management Suite, Cisco Unified Service Statistics Manager provides advanced statistics analysis and reporting capabilities for Cisco Unified Communications deployments. Cisco Unified Service Statistics Manager is an easy-to-use, web-based software product that provides a variety of easy-to-use, yet advanced executive and operational reports, enhancing capacity planning and budgeting.
Key Features of Cisco Unified Service Statistics Manager
- Optimizes network resources and increases operational efficiency by providing visibility into key metrics such as call volume, service availability, call quality, resource utilization, and capacity
- Allows users to collect and analyze statistics from a variety of sources to define service-level agreement (SLA) constructs
- Trend analysis capabilities can help identify potential adverse developments before they impact service
- Provides customizable report templates and automatic report invocation and scheduling features
- Enables the export of data and reports in a variety of file formats, including HTML, PDF, and comma-separated value (CSV)
By providing easy-to-use, yet advanced automated reporting, Cisco Unified Service Statistics Manager helps optimize the Cisco Unified Communications system for affordability, and improved budgeting and planning.
Download Trial Software
Electronically download trial version of the product.