|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Monitor and Diagnose More Efficiently
This product is being upgraded and replaced by Cisco Prime Collaboration. Visit site for product details and documentation.
Keep your Cisco Unified Communications system running smoothly with Cisco Unified Operations Manager. Get ease of use, comprehensive monitoring, and diagnostics for the Unified Communications system, including the Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution and its underlying transport infrastructure (IP fabric).
Part of the Cisco Unified Communications Management Suite, Cisco Unified Operations Manager features out-of-the-box, real-time, dynamic monitoring of all system elements. It performs automatic discovery for the entire system and provides contextual diagnostics for rapid troubleshooting.
With Cisco Unified Operations Manager, you have no rules to write, no thresholds to define, and no extensive initial setup.
Deliver High-Quality Service
- Proactive service assurance reveals fault and performance issues on devices and applications before they affect service.
- Portal-based visualization lets you monitor Unified Communications system by device group for efficient troubleshooting.
- Correlation, analysis, and presentation of Cisco Unified Service Monitor alerts and data on voice service quality.
- Inventory and change monitoring helps track complete details of Unified Communications devices and IP phone inventory.
- Integration with Cisco Unified Service Statistics Manager extends reporting with statistics from Unified Service Monitor.
Download Trial Software
Electronically download trial version of the product.