Automate Activation of Services
The Cisco Prime Provisioning helps enable service providers to activate services across multiple technologies and across different vendors´ equipment. It caters to the diverse range of networking technologies required to deliver the wide range of services which modern service providers frequently offer.
Activation can be performed on one or many network elements, either using direct communications with network elements through their element management systems, or through other operations support system applications and IT services.
Cisco Prime Provisioning provides extended use of standard communications technologies and protocols, and re-use of activation components. It also provides:
- Improved scalability and performance
- Optimized performance and efficiency
- Improved rollback capability
- Increased automation
- Reduced cost of ownership
Figure 1 Readily Accessible Detaile Java Monitoring Information
Feature and Capabilities
Some of the features and benefits of Cisco Prime Provisioning include:
- Outstanding scalability and performance through advanced architecture based on a flexible three-tier approach
- Flexibility through componentization and support for common integration technologies and protocols
- Increased efficiencies with support for standard communications technologies including Telnet, SNMP, CORBA, SMTP, HTTP, FTP, JAVA, and others
- Reduced time-to-market of services through re-use of activation components (Snap-Ins)
About Cisco Prime
The Cisco Prime portfolio of enterprise and service provider management offerings empowers IT organizations to more effectively manage their networks and the services they deliver. Built on a service-centered foundation, the Cisco Prime portfolio of products supports integrated lifecycle management through an intuitive workflow-oriented user experience. The portfolio of Cisco Prime solutions for service providers provides end-to-end management for IP next-generation networks, mobility, video, and managed services.