|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Improve Network and Application Performance
NAM Virtual Blade Benefits
NAM Virtual Blade Benefits Video Data Sheet
Learn about Cisco WAAS Network Analysis Module (NAM) Virtual Blade (3:27 min)
Get the Flash Player
Get comprehensive visibility into Cisco Wide Area Application Services (WAAS) deployments with the Cisco Prime Network Analysis Module (NAM) for WAAS Virtual Blade solution. Network administrators obtain actionable visibility to optimize network resources, troubleshoot performance issues, and help ensure a consistent end-user experience.
The Cisco Prime NAM for WAAS VB can:
- Help you identify applications and services to optimize
- Reduce the total cost of ownership for performance visibility in WAAS deployments
- Quantify the impact of WAN optimization
- Provide proof points of LAN/WAN throughput improvements to justify WAAS investment
Key features and benefits of Cisco Prime NAM for WAAS VB include:
- Workflow-oriented user experience improves operational efficiency and user productivity
- Advanced performance analytics helps to monitor benefits of WAN optimization
- Embedded performance database with historical analysis facilitates optimization decisions
- NetFlow and packet data analysis in one solution reduces time to problem resolution
- Software solution reduces network footprint, offers ease of deployment and lowers administration cost
- Evaluation license to trial for a period of 60 days
Visit the Cisco NAM product portfolio page to learn more about other product offerings
The Power of Cisco NAM 5.0
Gain visibility to optimize WAN and troubleshoot performance issues.
Register for Webcast
What's New in NAM 5.1
Find out how NAM 5.1 delivers better performance, precision, and network reach.
View Video (8:01 min)
EMA Hails Cisco Network Analysis Module Software 5.0 for Modern IP Networks
Read the NAM 5.0 Performance Monitoring and Analysis Product Brief.
Cisco WAAS Network Analysis Module (NAM) Virtual Blade 4.2
Cisco WAAS Network Analysis Module (NAM) Virtual Blade 4.1
Cisco WAAS Network Analysis Module Virtual Blade 5.0