|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Cisco netManager IP is now in the End of Life process. For details on the milestones and replacement offerings, view the End-of-Life and End-of-Sale Notices.
Cisco netManager IP Infrastructure provides simple, ready-to-use monitoring and diagnostics for small and medium-sized network deployments (up to 100 devices and 100 wireless access points) comprised of Cisco and third-party network devices, printers, servers, and workstations. A single Windows-based server or workstation running Cisco netManager IP Infrastructure software can monitor a network with up to 10 remote branches.
Key features include the following:
- Monitors and evaluates the status of network devices and desktop office devices like printers, servers, and workstations
- Presents the current status of the system through a real-time physical connectivity view of the network and provides contextual tools to view current alert status and historical information
- Supports a broad range of Cisco network devices and third-party network devices
- Provides real-time and historical reports for performance and active monitoring
- Increases network manager productivity and speeds trouble-shooting by providing contextual diagnostic tools and easy one-click access to embedded device management systems
- Deploys no agent software on the devices being monitored, so will not disrupt system operations
Cisco netManager Available at Reduced Price
Cisco netManager is a comprehensive, cost-effective management application that helps midsize companies efficiently manage voice and data networks.