|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Cisco netManager IP is now in the End of Life process. For details on the milestones and replacement offerings, view the End-of-Life and End-of-Sale Notices.
Cisco netManager IP Infrastructure provides simple, ready-to-use monitoring and diagnostics for small and medium-sized network deployments (up to 100 devices and 100 wireless access points) comprised of Cisco and third-party network devices, printers, servers, and workstations. A single Windows-based server or workstation running Cisco netManager IP Infrastructure software can monitor a network with up to 10 remote branches.
Key features include the following:
- Monitors and evaluates the status of network devices and desktop office devices like printers, servers, and workstations
- Presents the current status of the system through a real-time physical connectivity view of the network and provides contextual tools to view current alert status and historical information
- Supports a broad range of Cisco network devices and third-party network devices
- Provides real-time and historical reports for performance and active monitoring
- Increases network manager productivity and speeds trouble-shooting by providing contextual diagnostic tools and easy one-click access to embedded device management systems
- Deploys no agent software on the devices being monitored, so will not disrupt system operations
Download Evaluation Software
Electronically download evaluation versions of the product
Cisco netManager Available at Reduced Price
Cisco netManager is a comprehensive, cost-effective management application that helps midsize companies efficiently manage voice and data networks.