|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Automated Remote Monitoring for SMB-focused IT Service Providers
The Cisco Monitor Director enables Cisco partners and managed service providers to provide comprehensive 24-hour remote real-time monitoring and management of data and voice services to their small and medium-sized (SMB) customers with 5 to 250 users.
Using this solution saves time and money because you can remotely detect, diagnose, and fix problems faster, without having to leave your office. You'll become a trusted advisor to your SMB customers, as you improve the quality of their monitoring service and help them lower operational costs and increase recurring revenue, profit, and cash flow.
Cisco Monitor Director consists of:
- A centralized browser-accessible console, deployed at your location, which provides secure visibility into all your SMB customer networks
- An agent deployed inside each customer network, which collects and reports critical network data over a secure communications channel.
A key new addition is support for generic Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) and IP addressable devices. Now you can monitor the entire customer network, including both Cisco and non-Cisco devices from a single console.
- Real-time, color-coded network topology and status map
- "Smart-Alerts" with graphical supporting information that dramatically reduces time to diagnose and fix problems
- Alert escalation and notifications through e-mail and paging that integrates into common trouble-ticketing applications
- End-of-sale and end-of-life notifications for selected Cisco devices
- Automated reports that include network alert summary, device-availability analysis, utilization reports, and network topology
*NOTE: This product will no longer be available as of June 2010; please do not order. See the End-of-Life notice for more information.