You can use CiscoWorks Voice Manager to efficiently configure and provision voice ports, create and modify dial plans, and collect call history data on voice-enabled Cisco routers. A client-server, Web-based voice management software application, CiscoWorks Voice Manager also enables you to monitor active calls on gateways, and view call details, including duration, state, and incoming and outgoing leg addresses.
Products managed include:
- Cisco AS5350XM and AS5400XM and Cisco AS5300, AS5400, and AS5800 Series Universal Gateways
- Cisco 2800 and 3800 Series Integrated Services Routers, as well as Cisco 3700 Series Multiservice Access Routers
- Cisco 2610XM, 2611XM, 2620XM, 2621XM, 2650XM, and 2651XM Multiservice Routers
- Cisco VG224 Analog Phone Gateway
- Cisco IAD2420, IAD2430, and IAD2431 Integrated Access Devices
- Cisco Unified Border Element gateway software, directory gatekeepers, and voice gateways with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express and Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) capabilities.
CiscoWorks Voice Manager simplifies operations by:
- Allowing the configuration of voice ports for multiple types of protocols
- Enabling efficient deployment of complex dial plans
- Providing templates to simplify the configuration of large numbers of devices
- Automating configuration features to reduce manual entry and duplicate data entry errors
- Enabling logical partitioning of large voice networks for operational simplicity