Comprehensive Security for Your Web Applications
Many organizations are looking to increase efficiency and profitability through the implementation of new Web 2.0 applications and services. These new Web-based services provide greater flexibility and interactivity to customers, employees, and partners. At the same time, criminals have seized on exploiting these new, and often poorly secured services.
Learn More about the features and benefits of the Cisco ACE Web Application Firewall. (3:08 min)
The Cisco ACE Web Application Firewall combines deep Web application analysis with high-performance Extensible Markup Language (XML) inspection and management to address the full range of these threats. It secures and protects Web applications from common attacks such as identity theft, data theft, application disruption, fraud, and targeted attacks.
The Cisco ACE Web Application Firewall is especially designed to help organizations that store, process, and transmit credit card data comply with the current Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard (DSS), requirements. Because of its unique blend of HTML and XML security, the Cisco ACE Web Application Firewall provides a full compliance solution for the PCI DSS sections 6.5 and 6.6, which mandate the implementation of a Web application firewall by June 30, 2008.
Benefits of the Cisco ACE Web Application Firewall include:
- PCI DSS regulation compliance
- Full-proxy security for both traditional HTML-based web applications and modern XML-enabled Web services applications
- Authentication and authorization enforcement to block unauthorized access
- Best-in-industry scalability and throughput for managing XML application traffic
- Positive and negative security enforcement to keep bad traffic patterns out and identify and allow only good traffic through
- Ability to deploy security policies and profiles in monitoring mode to prevent application downtime due to false positives typical in an automated learning environment
- Policy-based provisioning to increase developer productivity and improve deployment flexibility