Highly Secure Global Load Balancing
The Cisco ACE GSS 4400 Series Global Site Selector (GSS) devices represent the next generation of application switches and Global Server Load Balancing (GSLB) appliances. Working together with the Cisco ACE Application Control Engine Module and Cisco ACE 4710 Application Control Engine, these devices form an application-fluent networking solution that improves availability, acceleration, and security for data center applications.
Learn more about the Cisco ACE Global Site Selector (GSS). (3:47 min)
The latest model in this series, the Cisco GSS 4492R Global Site Selector, is part of the Cisco ACE solution, and can help you accomplish four primary IT objectives for application delivery:
- Improve application availability by providing universal, application-fluent business continuance capability. If a network outage occurs, the GSS 4492R Global Site Selector can redirect all networking traffic to a disaster-recovery at a rate of 30,000 clients per second.
- Accelerate application performance with global traffic management. The GSS series delivers intelligent distribution of all data center traffic across multiple data centers.
- Improve security for the data center and critical business applications using acquired technology, the integrated, DNS-focused, distributed-denial-of-service (DDoS) protection software in the GSS series.
- Combined with the ACE Application Control Engine Module, provides powerful security capabilities that effectively protect your mission-critical applications and servers.
- Integrate with existing DNS infrastructure.
- Cisco Application Control Engine Overview
See how Cisco ACE helps make your applications successful by ensuring application performance, scalability, acceleration and security.