Apply to Cisco Programs More Easily
One process for Certifications, Specializations, ATPs, and Cloud and Managed Services.
Get Certified with Cisco Select Certification
Cisco Select Certification recognizes and rewards partners that have achieved a Cisco Specialization. Cisco Select reflects a partner's technological and business expertise in a specific Cisco Technology.
Visit the Program Management and Application tool (formerly CSApp) to:
Continuous Learning for Specializations
Save time. Save money. Grow your business.Learn How
With this entry-level certification, Select Certified Partners can boost customer satisfaction and loyalty, and increase exposure to new customers. Select Certified Partners also benefit from additional support from Cisco, including:
- Branding as a Cisco Select Certified Partner
- Recognition as a Select Certified Partner in the Cisco Partner Locator
- Access to Cisco Channel Incentive Programs, including Opportunity Incentive Program (OIP), Teaming Incentive Program (TIP), Solutions Incentive Program (SIP), and Value Incentive Program (VIP)
- Eligibility to sell Cisco Smart Care Service
- A Cisco Certified Partner kit with sales tools, logos, guidelines, and information.
- Become a Registered Partner and sign the Cisco Indirect Channel Partner Agreement (ICPA).
- Complete your company profile and align your employees to your company with their CSCO testing number in Partner Self-Service.
- Apply for your Specialization in the Program Management and Application tool (formerly CSApp)
- Apply for Select Certification using the Program Management and Application tool (formerly CSApp)
- Renew your Specializations and Certification every year by reapplying in the Program Management and Application tool (formerly CSApp)
Service and Support Requirements
|Legal agreement||Valid resale agreement or Cisco Indirect Channel Partner Agreement (ICPA) in place|
|Service contract||Partner must sell services related to Cisco product through distribution|
|Customer service and callback||8 hours a day, 5 days a week|
Customer Satisfaction Requirements
Note: Participation in the Cisco partner customer satisfaction survey is required only if participating in VIP. VIP CSAT Requirements:
Provide 10 valid contacts/email addresses for current customers to receive a customer satisfaction survey.
Partner must enter follow-up activities in the PAL tool for all low scores received for the current fiscal year.
Certification and specialization are based on meeting all requirements within a given country, or country grouping where relevant. All applicants must agree to the Channel Partner Program Terms and Conditions which can be found in the Program Management and Application tool (formerly CSApp) during the application process. All certifications and specializations must be renewed in the tool every year.
Partners are required to remain in compliance at all times. Partners should notify Cisco within 30 days of any non-compliance or risk loss of any specialization or certification previously awarded without notice. Additional information regarding noncompliance may be found in the Audit and Policies Document.