- Go to the Cisco.com homepage and click "Log In" at top right side of page. Enter your Cisco.com user ID and password.
- Click Ordering (this will pull up the smaller window shown here).
- ClickOrdering within the pop-up window shown above.
- When you see the ORDERING page, scroll to “Place Order". Under the “Place Order” section, click Pricing Tool (this will take you to the Pricing Tool page).
*Note: Trainings, tutorials, and user guides are also located on this page in the left-hand margin.
- Once you have read the information under “Important Notices” scroll to “Getting Started”
- In the “Getting Started” section of the Pricing Tool, you have the ability to perform one or more of the following actions:
- Search product prices by Product Family or by Product Number, click on Product Price Search.
- To view price change history, click on Price List History.
- To download Price Lists and import them into your database, click on Download.
Price Search by Product Family or Product Number
- Click Product Price Search from the “Getting Started” section. You will be taken to current price list search page (illustrated in the screen shot below).
- Choose the desired search type, enter the correct product description or product number, and click the "Submit" button. A new window will appear, showing the price(s) you requested.
Viewing Historical Pricing Information
- Click Price List History from the “Getting Started” section. You will be taken to the price list history page (illustrated in the screen shot below).
- Select you desired option and click "Submit".
If you have further questions regarding the Pricing Tool, please contact the Global Contact Center at 800-553-6387.