You can update the below data fields by using the Cisco.com Profile Manager.
- Address, phone, fax & e-mail
- Receive occasional requests for feedback: Yes, No
Password - You can access the Cisco.com Profile Manager by following the below listed process steps.
- Go to the Cisco.com homepage, click the "Login" hyperlink located on the right hand side of the page.
- After you are successfully logged in, click the "Update" hyperlink located on the right-hand side of the page.
- Complete the data fields for the information that require updating and click “Change my Profile.”
All other profile information can be updated by contacting the below listed Cisco contacts.
Contract Number Updates
- Create a case with the Contract Center Support team via one of the following mechanisms:
- Log in to the Service Contract Center at http://www.cisco.com/public/scc/
- Click the Feedback link on any SCC page from the Toolkit menu at the top right of your screen
- A web form will be displayed with all of your contact information pre-populated
- Review and correct, if needed, your contact details and enter the required information.
- Enter a clear and concise description of your problem in the free-text field
- Provide as many details as as possible, such as contract number, quote number, customer name, or other relevant information.
- Click Submit.
- A confirmation page will appear with your case number. Write down the case number for future reference. An SCC support representative will contact you shortly afterward by phone or e-mail with the status of your case
Partner Access Updates
Commerce Tool Access, Ordering Tool Access, Customer Number Updates, Bill to Id Updates, Account Status Updates