You can follow this process to access the Cisco online Ordering Tool?
- Access the Ordering Tool
- Click on the Ordering Tool hyperlink, which can be found under the Place Your Order section.
You will be asked for your Cisco.com user ID and password.
How can I request access to submit orders electronically via the Cisco online Ordering Tool?
- Users should submit an Internet Commerce Agreement (ICA)
- Customer Service Internet Commerce Support agents will contact the appropriate persons within your organization to obtain approval of said request.
- Upon receipt of approval, your profile will be updated accordingly. When complete, you will receive an e-mail to advise that submit access has been granted.
- For additional information or training support, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I view the details for requests submitted via the online ICA (Internet Commerce Agreement) Tool?
- Go to the online ICA (Internet Commerce Agreement) Reporting Tool
- Select your query type, enter the query criteria, select the date range, and click “Submit.”
- If only a partial value is known, you may use a wildcard search by placing the percent (%) sign before and/or after the value. For example, you can find Cisco Systems by typing %Systems%.)
- Select the date range query type, leave the query criteria blank, select the date range, and click “Submit.”