You can change or reset your Cisco.com user password using one of the below mechanisms.
Option # 1: Cisco.com Profile Manager - Note: To use this function, you must be in possession of our current password.
You can access the Cisco.com Profile Manager by following these steps:
- Go to the Cisco.com homepage, click the "Login" hyperlink located on the right-hand side of the page.
- After you are successfully logged in, click the "Update" hyperlink located on the right-hand side of the page.
- Complete the required fields and click “Change my Password.”
Option # 2: External Case Management Tool - You can create a support case with the Customer Service Internet Commerce Support organization by using the external Case Management Tool.
You can access the external Case Management Tool by following the steps below:
- Go to the external Case Management Tool
- Select the appropriate Problem Type
- Populate required data fields denoted by "*".
You will be assigned a case number, which will be required for use when updating or searching on cases.
Option # 3: Customer Service Internet Commerce Email Support
- You can create a support case with the Customer Service Internet Commerce support agents by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
- Provide required changes and contact details
Option # 4: E-mail (Automated System Support) - Note: To be used if users have forgotten their current password.
- You can end an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a system-generated e-mail if the users current password is unknown.
- A new password will be sent to the e-mail address listed in the user’s profile within 24 hours.