|Cisco.com account enables you to access enhanced content, training, technical support, and product information.
You can register for an account by accessing the Cisco Registration Tool using one of the following mechanisms:
- Click on the Register tab from the Cisco.com homepage
- Click on the Register tab from a link in any page on Cisco.com
- Click on the Register link from one of the applications which require guest level access
What are the data elements are required during the registration process?
1.) Registered Guests
- Requires a valid CCIE® certification number
- For assistance obtaining required details, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company name must appear on the Cisco Industry Analyst group database
Cisco Powered Network (CPN)
- Company name must appear on the CiscoCPN database
- Users require a Registration key which can be obtained by clicking on Request Access Key
Business Strategies and Solutions (BS&S)
- Company name must appear on the Cisco BS&S database
New Packaged Services (NPS)
- Requires valid Package Registration number
- Requires valid sales or purchase order number
- For assistance obtaining required details, send an e-mail to email@example.com
- Requires valid PICA Registration Number and Verification key
- To obtain required details, contact your Partner PICA administrator. If unknown, end an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain contact details.
3.)Partners & Resellers
Cisco Channel Partner or Reseller
- Upon successful registration, users will be directed to the Get Partner Access tool where a Channel Registration number will be associated with the users Cisco.com account which enables online partner access and benefits.
- For additional assistance, send an e-mail to email@example.com