Financing Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS)
Cisco Capital Financing for UCS gives you the financial flexibility to acquire hardware, software, services, and complementary third-party equipment, all in one predictable payment. (PDF - 2.3 MB)
The Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) is a groundbreaking computing architecture designed for IT innovation and business acceleration. Cisco UCS has redefined computing to:
- Deliver leading application performance and scalability
- Simplify infrastructure management
- Reduce cost
- Speed IT delivery to the business
Responding to customer demand, the Cisco UCS platform can now give customers a time advantage through an end-to-end application acceleration strategy.
Flexibility and Predictability
Cisco Capital Financing for UCS gives you the financial flexibility to acquire hardware, software, services, and complementary third-party equipment, all in one predictable payment. We’re offering deferred payments so you can transition from legacy servers to new Cisco UCS ones.
Don't worry about double payments and an upfront cash investment. We will defer payment for six months and provide you with predictable payments through this offer.
- Six months free from payments
- Available for all Cisco hardware, software, and bundled services, and complementary third-party technology that supports your Cisco UCS environment
- Applies to all $1-out (FPO) and fair-market-value (FMV) financing
- Offer valid through July 30, 2016
Note: This financing offer is for U.S. customers. To find available offers in your country, visit your regional site: