Ease of Doing Business
Welcome! Learn about our efforts to simplify your interactions with Cisco and improve your customer experience from Joe Pinto, Senior VP of Technical Services. (0:50 sec)
Join the conversation!
Learn about plans underway to simplify doing business with us at the We're Listening blog.
Joe Pinto thanks our customers and partners for valuable feedback about their experience doing business with Cisco and recaps recent improvements in response to that feedback. (1:58)
Removing Complexities for Customers and Partners
Cisco is committed to becoming easier to do business with.
The Ease of Doing Business Program is a corporate imperative focused on changing policy, process, and practices to make it simpler for customers and partners to do business with us. Our goal is to deliver high-value customer and partner experiences through simplified, successful interactions that:
- Improve your overall experience
- Reduce the touch-points required to complete a task
Based on your feedback in our customer surveys and advisory boards, we are targeting the following improvement areas:
- Proposal timing, contract negotiations, and deal approval
- Time and effort required to configure, quote, and order
- Product lead times and shipment
- Service contract set-up, maintenance, and renewal
- Software updates, downloads, and licensing
- Time to deploy and adopt Cisco products and services
- Website search, navigation, usability, and user registration
- Effectiveness of the Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
You can follow our progress in making these improvements by visiting the We're Listening blog. Hear from Cisco leaders about specific plans underway to simplify doing business with us Ã¯Â¿Â½ join the conversation!
Do you have further suggestions or feedback? Please take a moment to complete a quick survey and let us know what you think. You can also use the survey to sign up to participate in a focus group to share details about your experiences in any of the improvement areas.
We look forward to hearing from you.