Boost Productivity with SalesConnect
Use Cisco SalesConnect as a single point of access to quickly and easily find sales collateral, proposals, and more.
The latest content additions include collaboration ordering guides, security product comparative analyses, industry and vertical solutions, sales skills training, power training, interactive demonstrations, proposal templates, competitive "battlecards," sales kits for recent acquisitions, and more. Access SalesConnect for Desktop from salesconnect.cisco.com. You can also download the free SalesConnect for Mobile native app from iTunes or Google Play.
iOS DevicesDownload on iTunes
Android DevicesGet it on Google Play
Desktop PC/Mac Devicessalesconnect.cisco.com
- Single place to find collateral, demonstration, and training recommendations based on your opportunities
- Trusted, up-to-date, and relevant content displayed using comprehensive, powerful search capabilities
- Access to sales kits of bundled content
- Ability to create personalized briefcases of content that you can save once, and access from any device.
App Requirements :
- SalesConnect for Mobile (native app): Compatible with iOS and Android phones and tablets. Minimum versions: iOS 6 or higher; Android 3 or higher.
- SalesConnect for Desktop (website): Compatible with Apple Mac and Windows PC devices. Desktop browsers supported include latest versions of Chrome, FireFox, Safari, and Internet Explorer.
- English only
- More languages will be available July 2015
Support will be offered through the Partner Helpline: